LiberoGroup (LG) is an engineering, technical, certification body and training provider that operates in a local and international level, delivers excellent quality of technical, certification and training services and contributes every day in matters of quality, safety, security, environmental protection and regulatory compliance.
LG is constituted by a robust team of experts aiming to deliver high quality services in the maritime and industrial sectors. Specifically, our services are based on six pillars that correspond to the following distinct divisions:
- Classification and Statutory services (trading as Libero Hellenic Register);
- Naval-Mechanical-Electrical and other Technical studies (trading as LiberoServices);
- Accredited Certification of Management Systems & Industrial Services (trading as LiberoAssurance);
- Accredited Training (trading as LiberoAssurance);
- International Projects & Tendering (trading as LiberoServices);
- Ship and Yacht Registration and Seafarers Certification services under various Flag Administrations acting either as Deputy Registrars, Agents or representatives.
The success of our company having global operations depends on the trust across all levels and business environment. The business model of our company is governed by the following principles:
- All people involved must provide the best coordinated support to every client
- Each Partner is strongly committed to the Targets and Policies of the Company
- Protection of Human Life and Environment
- Confidentiality towards our clients
- Best Management Practices and Methodologies applied
- Advanced Technologies & Computerized Procedures are used to facilitate our efforts.