Quality encompasses LiberoGroup technical, operational and client service delivery process. Our quality service culture is characterized by client focus and continuous improvement in every field of our organisation.
The delivery of quality service shall be the focus of everyone at LiberoGroup. As we achieve success in the long term pursuit of quality, our people will strive to:
- Meet client needs and exceed client expectations
- Respond quickly and wisely to rapid changes in the business environment and changing client needs.
- Attract and retain clients by being best-in-class.
To ensure continuing success of the quality initiative, our leadership will:
- Maintain an absolute, proactive and long term commitment to client focussed, continuous service improvement.
- Understand the concepts, be familiar with the tools and encourage techniques that enable us to fully integrate client focussed continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Act as role models for the quality values of LiberoGroup.
- LiberoGroup, has formulated an Impartiality committee for ensuring strict adherence to laid down impartiality norms and for reviewing of the norms on a time to time basis.
The Directors, Management, Staff and Sub Contractors of LiberoGroup are fully committed to provide all our clients and potential clients with a service that fully meets their requirements.
The certification process will ensure that all audits and certification decisions are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the relevant standard. In addition LiberoGroup is fully committed to ensuring that it fully complies with all relevant standards and all requirements of any regulatory bodies.
LiberoGroup will ensure that a professional service will be offered to clients through the use of trained, experienced and competent audit and support staff.
LiberoGroup will continually seek to improve the services it offers and will do so through acting upon client’s feedback, regular internal and external audits, reviews of reports, reviews of staff, management review meetings and management meetings.
LiberoGroup is Fully committed in setting objectives for all Quality, Environmental, OHSAS, Energy and Information Security management systems.
Any client who feels dissatisfied with any aspect of the service provided by LiberoGroup is encouraged to put in writing their complaint which will be responded after prompt and thorough investigation.
Any client who disagrees with a Certification Decision has the right of appeal which will be put before an independent Appeals Panel, comprised by individuals who are not employees of LiberoGroup.
In conducting certification activities LiberoGroup fully understands the importance of ensuring that the certification process and all audits are conducted in an impartial manner and no conflict of interest exists. To this extend checks have been introduced throughout the certification process to identify any potential conflicts of interest and an independent Impartiality Committee has been established to oversee the operations of LiberoGroup and in particular the certification process.
In order to succeed on the aforementioned, LiberoGroup has developed a Quality Management System and is committed for its implementation and maintenance.
The Managing Director