We offer a full range of Marine services to assist your organisation towards compliance under various Safety, Security and Environmental standards
LiberoAssurance Management System Certification services aim to gain confidence towards continual improvement and Compliance of client's management system.
Our team with qualified trainers provides Tailored-made Training Courses that catch up with latest trends and meet Industry standards. E-learning is included as an option of training.
Registration services for any type of vessel by acting as Deputy registrars or agents for a range of flag states.
For both newbuilding and fleet in service, we offer our expertise worldwide to support and maintain compliance of our clients with flexible and reliable services at every stage of yachts and small craft lifecycle.
CE Certification Services
The CE Marking process for recreational craft ensures both owners and manufacturers that their yachts meet the highest safety standards, enhancing their market and quality value for the entire lifespan of the boat.
We offer our expertise to all organisations and Governments in need of developing their system and compliance targets.
Our experience and knowledge gained from participation to International Organizations working closely with multiple port/port facility stakeholders for implementation of the national and international requirements, provides you an assurance that Master / Security Plans can be prepared properly if you trust this effort to our company.
LiberoGroup (LG) is an engineering, technical, certification body and training provider that operates in a local and international level, delivers excellent quality of technical, certification and training services and contributes every day in matters of quality, safety, security, environmental protection and regulatory compliance.
LG is constituted by a robust team of experts aiming to deliver high quality services in the maritime and industrial sectors. Specifically, our services are based on six pillars that correspond to the following distinct divisions:
- Classification and Statutory services (trading as Libero Hellenic Register);
- Naval-Mechanical-Electrical and other Technical studies (trading as LiberoServices);
- Accredited Certification of Management Systems & Industrial Services (trading as LiberoAssurance);
- Accredited Training (trading as LiberoAssurance);
- International Projects & Tendering (trading as LiberoServices);
- Ship and Yacht Registration and Seafarers Certification services under various Flag Administrations acting either as Deputy Registrars, Agents or representatives.
The success of our company having global operations depends on the trust across all levels and business environment. The business model of our company is governed by the following principles:
- All people involved must provide the best coordinated support to every client
- Each Partner is strongly committed to the Targets and Policies of the Company
- Protection of Human Life and Environment
- Confidentiality towards our clients
- Best Management Practices and Methodologies applied
- Advanced Technologies & Computerized Procedures are used to facilitate our efforts.