- Developed new set of services for the competence assessment of food safety auditors.
Full RO authorization of Libero Hellenic register from Barbados maritime administration.
Participation to 13th End User Workshop on IACS QSCS
- Our office has been appointed as Deputy Registrar via Mr. Vasileios Lymperopoulos on behalf of white listed Barbados Maritime Ship Registry.
- Surveillance of LiberoAssurance Certification body accredited according to for 17021:2015 by ESYD GREECE.
- Approval of LiberoAssurance by Aluminium Stewardship Initiative.
- Surveillance and Expansion of Scope of LiberoAssurance Certification body
accredited according to 17021 for ISO 55001 Asset Management, ISO 39001 Road Safety and ISO 41001 Facility Management by IAS USA.
- Developed new Certification Schemes, Inspection and testing services
- Full RO authorisation of Libero Hellenic register from Sudan & Libya maritime administrations.
- Opening of offices in Lithuania and Serbia reaching now to more than 20 international locations.
- Participation in the RSG Technical Subgroups CAP and TI – January session 2021 51th RSG Committee meeting
- Participation in the RSG Technical Subgroups CAP and TI – October session 2021 52th RSG Committee meeting
- Published new Marine, ISO Training Courses
- Renewal of LiberoAssurance Certification body for 17021:2015 with ESYD GREECE.
- Expansion of Scope of LiberoAssurance Certification body for 17021:2015 for ISO 37001Antibribery management systems, and ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 for EA technical area EA 20 – shipbuilding with IAS USA.
- RO authorisation of Libero Hellenic register from Uganda maritime administration
- LiberoAssurance Selected as International expert on trainings on Paris MOU on Port State Control for Albania (United Nations Development Program -UNDP – Project ALB 105-2020).
- Trainers on behalf of Bureau Veritas for the Maritime Sector.
- Opening of offices in Denmark, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Turkey.
- Participation in the RSG Technical Subgroups CAP and TI – Autumn session 2020 II & 50th RSG Committee meeting
- Participation in the RSG Technical Subgroups CAP and TI – Autumn session 2020 & 49th RSG Committee meeting
- Published new Courses
- Developed new private Certification Schemes
- Cooperation of LiberoAssurance Training Centre with the University of the Aegean
- LiberoAssurance Certification body expansion of scope for 17021:2015
- LiberoHellenicRegister Accreditation as per 17065:2012 for the CE marking as per Recreational Craft Directive (RCD) 2013/53/EUNotification by the Hellenic Ministry of Development and Investment to the NANDO European Commission
- Expansion of cooperation with international and national ship registries and ability to register under the flag states of Greece, Palau, Togo, Sierra Leone, Netherlands, Poland, USA, Malta, United Kingdom and Belgium
- Cooperation of LiberoAssurance Training Centre with Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
- LiberoAssurance Certification body accredited by IAS for 17021:2015
- Trainers on behalf of Bureau Veritas
- Contract with European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA)
- Appointed as Deputy Registrar by Palau Ship Registry
- Incorporation of LiberoAssurance LLC in the USA
- Obtained QMS Certification for all LiberoGroup Services as per ISO 9001:2015
- Participation in Poseidonia 2018
- LiberoAssurance Certification body transition to 17021:2015
- Trainers on behalf of RINA
- Senior maritime experts to EU project CONNECTA
- LiberoServices as external EMSA Expert
- LiberoAssurance accredited as training centre by EOPPEP ( Hellenic Ministry of Culture , Research & Religious)
- LiberoAssurance Certification body accredited by ESYD as per 17021:2011
- Appointed as Deputy Registrar by Togolese Maritime Administration
- Participation in Poseidonia 2016
- Uganda Maritime Administration Project
- Trainers of Albanian Maritime Authorities
- Trainers on behalf of DNV- GL (since 2010)
- IMarEST Corporate partner