•Uganda Maritime Administration Project
•Trainers of Albanian Maritime Authorities
•Trainers on behalf of DNV- GL (since 2010)
•IMarEST Corporate partner
•LiberoAssurance accredited as training centre by EOPPEP ( Hellenic Ministry of Culture , Research & Religious)
•LiberoAssurance Certification body accredited by ESYD as per 17021:2011
•Appointed as Deputy Registrar by Togolese Maritime Administration
•Participation in Poseidonia 2016
•LiberoAssurance Certification body transition to 17021:2015
•Trainers on behalf of RINA
•Senior maritime experts to EU project CONNECTA
•LiberoServices as external EMSA Expert
•Cooperation of LiberoAssurance Training Centre with Central Greece University of Applied Sciences
•LiberoAssurance Certification body accredited by IAS for 17021:2015
•Trainers on behalf of Bureau Veritas
•Contract with European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA)
•Appointed as Deputy Registrar by Palau Ship Registry
•Incorporation of LiberoAssurance LLC in the USA
•Obtained QMS Certification for all LiberoGroup Services as per ISO 9001:2015
•Participation in Poseidonia 2018
•Cooperation of LiberoAssurance Training Centre with the University of the Aegean
•LiberoAssurance Certification body expansion of scope for 17021:2015
•LiberoHellenicRegister Accreditation as per 17065:2012 for the CE marking as per Recreational Craft Directive (RCD) 2013/53/EU
•Notification by the Hellenic Ministry of Development and Investment to the NANDO European Commission
•Expansion of cooperation with international and national ship registries and ability to register under the flag states of Greece, Palau, Togo, Sierra Leone, Netherlands, Poland, USA, Malta, United Kingdom and Belgium
• Renewal of LiberoAssurance Certification body for 17021:2015 with ESYD GREECE.
• Expansion of Scope of LiberoAssurance Certification body for 17021:2015 for ISO 37001Antibribery management systems, and ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 for EA technical area EA 20 – shipbuilding with IAS USA.
• RO authorisation of Libero Hellenic register from Uganda maritime administration.
• LiberoAssurance Selected as International expert on trainings on Paris MOU on Port State Control for Albania (United Nations Development Program -UNDP – Project ALB 105-2020).
• Trainers on behalf of Bureau Veritas for the Maritime Sector.
• Opening of offices in Denmark, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Turkey.
• Participation in the RSG Technical Subgroups CAP and TI – Autumn session 2020 II & 50th RSG Committee meeting
• Participation in the RSG Technical Subgroups CAP and TI – Autumn session 2020 & 49th RSG Committee meeting
• Published new Courses
• Developed new private Certification Schemes