We are proud to announce you that following a successful scope extension, LiberoAssurance accomplished accreditation by IAS for EA Code 20 for technical area of “Shipbuilding” for the provision of Certification Services to shipyards in accordance to:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Aiming at a broad recognition over the globe, fulfilling at the same time its goals for business sustainability based on high quality, specialization, independency, reliability and trust, LiberoAssurance expands its field of services in the shipbuilding industry to help each shipyard demonstrate its commitment towards quality, safety and environmental protection.
Our accreditation is provided by IAS, a member of International Accreditation Forum (IAF). IAF is the world association of Conformity Assessment Accreditation Bodies around the globe.
Overall, we are accredited by IAS to provide certification services for a range of industries in accordance to the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management systems—Requirements.
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management systems – Requirements.
- OHSAS 18001: 2007/45001:2018 – Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management systems – Requirements.
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food safety management systems – Requirements for any organization in the food chain
- ISO 50001:2018 – Energy management systems — Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 22301:2012 – Societal security – Business continuity management systems – Requirements
- ISO 37001:2016 – Anti-bribery management system – Requirements with guidance for use